New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

8 Dec 2015

Actress Tayo Sobola Set To Open TV Production Studio

Actress/producer, Tayo Sobola is set to open her corporate office where all her businesses will be conducted. The corporate office tucked inside Magodo Estate area of Lagos also houses a state-of-the-art TV production studio that boasts of latest movie cameras, production gadgets and editing suite.

Elated Sobola who just returned from a trip to the US and Dubai where she went to shop for interior fitting and equipments for her office and studio said, “I’m so excited by this new venture. It is a milestone in my career and a step ahead for me in my plans to stay on top of my game. Having my own production house will enable me to step up my game and churn out more exciting movies and TV programmes.”

The commissioning of the studio will take place on the 27th of December, which is the eve of her birthday.

No comments: