New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

10 Dec 2015

Miss Tourism Nigeria Win Exquisite Face Of The Universe

 
Miss Tourism Nigeria Queen, Collete Nwadike has emerged winner of the Exquiste Face Of The Universe 2015/2016.



She was crowned last night as the new universal queen after edging out over 50 other contestants at the event which held in Sao Tome And Principe.

She makes history as the first ever black queen to take the crown; succeeding Susan Castano from Dominican Republic. She put up a stellar performance to outshine other gorgeous contestants from various countries of the world and also went further by winning the award for "Best Evening Gown".

Other winners are:
Miss Germany - 1st Runner Up
Miss Angola - 2nd Runner Up
Miss Aruba - 3rd Runner up
Miss Sao Tome & Principe - 4th Runner up

Top 10:
USA, Brazil, Sudan, Nigeria, Germany, Cape Verde, Ghana, Angola, Aruba, Sao Tome & Principe

When asked how she felt, she said: "‎It's like a dream come true! I've always dreamed of winning an international pageant & here I am, living my dream. I thank God for making this possible. I thank my ever supportive family. 
 
Special thanks to my wonderful groomer/national director - Tomi Lydia Salami who left no stone unturned in preparing me for this journey. I also want to appreciate the officials of the Nigerian Embassy to Sao Tome & Principe and the Nigerian Community in Sao Tome. Much love to Rikaoto my fab designer & BiBiyonce - MUA, extraordinaire and to my sponsors, friends & fans, I say a huge Thank You!"

Collete will spend her reign promoting charitable causes, tourism and goodwill around the world with special focus on Africa

Collete Nwadike who became Miss Tourism Nigeria in May 2014 was appointed SA Tourism to Anambra State Governor, Dr. Willie Obiano less than a month after her crowning; and went on to become a sensation in Nollywood Factory & Mnet Africa's production 'The Calabash' as lead actress. Congrats Queen Collete SweetPikin wishes you all the best. see more pics after the cut















No comments: