New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

4 Dec 2015

The Bitter Truth




Africa is a continent that is richly blessed with vast amount of mineral resources and a rich history however it seems to be a curse rather than a blessing. Every day we continue to see images of violence, corruption etc.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying Africa is the most corrupt nation on Earth no! All I’m trying to say is, time has come for us to start thinking of the image that is been portrayed about us as a nation. Once we change the image we change the mind-set. We all have a role to play. Let’s build a nation, vote credible leaders.

The problem most of us have in Nigerian is self-belief, we don’t believe that we can succeed on our own. People would only take you seriously when you take yourself serious. Greatness comes from within. Often times we rely on our Pastors, Politicians, etc. forgetting you can do it yourself.




My name is Tamunoturokoboiyeofori Cotterell (A.k.a Boiye)

I was born in London, St Thomas Hospital to be precise. My parents later relocated to Nigeria in 1981,so I spent most of my childhood in Lagos and growing up as a teenager in Port Harcourt. Attend university of calabar from 1999 to 2002 until left Nigeria in 2003.

I have a BSc in Business information Systems from the University of Bedfordshire.

I’m currently starting a professional services delivery business in UK.

I’ve been living in UK for over 12years with my family.





No comments: