New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

21 Nov 2012

Actor Joseph Benjamin separates from wife



The actor has finally opened up on his relationship status in an interview on Reel Radio yesterday...
“About my marriage, it has been going through crisis which I prefer not to talk about that is why I have kept it away from the public to wave off controversies. I am no longer in my marriage; we are separated. I have two wonderful children – a ten year old daughter and a seven year old son. They are an integral part of my life; their mum and I have a very good arrangement on how to balance their lives to make sure that psychologically they are stable and unaffected by our separation.”

You can listen to the podcast here - http://t.co/2hRgmPxD
Sweet Pikin Concept (c)

No comments: