New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

8 Jun 2015

Photos:Ini Edo's Visit Heart Of Gold Children's Hospice


If you have ever been to the Heart of Gold Hospice in Surulere you will understand what Nollywood Actress Ini Edo is talking about but I bet you seeing is believing and I do believe you won't come back the same again trust me!

Yesterday, Ini Edo visited Heart of Gold Children Hospice in Surulere, Lagos. The star is also begging her fans to try to visit and donate to the hospital which caters to kids with deformities..

"Morning everyone. So, yesterday I visited the Hearts of Gold children's hospice and I was devastated. It was such a sad experience. I saw so many beautiful children and couldn't understand why they had to suffer so much. What got to me more was that through their illnesses they were still children, happy children that still wanted to play and boy did some of them crack me up. I must say I was very impressed with how neat they all looked shows they are well taken care of. The nurses and attendants were kind to them and very pleasant. It takes a heart of gold indeed to watch over those amazing souls.
In all I'm thankful for their life cos this only means there's hope. We serve a miracle working GOD. Guys, we all can help in so many ways volunteers, sponsor a child, support with food, diapers, wipes name it. There's so much we can do to help just one child. It costs just N15,000 a month to sponsor a child and N180,000 a year. Salaries for staff a month is N550,000 and trust me they are angels seeing them work so closely with these kids melted my heart. We can do this together it takes a kind heart to make a difference to those wonderful kids. The baby I'm carrying Prince is the cutest 9 month old ever his lashes, skin I can go on seeing his condition broke my heart literally. I'm certain GOD is working something. So guys call in, plan a visit and go see the kids. You will be happy you did."


No comments: