New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

29 Mar 2016

World First Super Model Janice Dickinson Reveals She’s Been Diagnosed Of Breast Cancer

Supermodel Janice Dickinson has revealed she is battling breast cancer in an emotional interview with Daily Mail Online. The reality star was diagnosed with the disease on March 12 after her doctor found a lump in her right breast during a routine medical examination.

After an urgent mammogram and biopsy Janice was found to have early stage ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS) - a common form of breast cancer that starts in the milk ducts.

Speaking exclusively to Daily Mail Online, Janice choked back tears as she spoke of facing the greatest challenge of her life. She says: 'Just two weeks ago I was diagnosed with breast cancer, it's hard for me to say this, but I have been diagnosed with breast cancer. It's still quite shocking. Today I got very scared... I just get very scared and it hit me. But I am not gonna let that define me, the fear. I'm going to get through this, I'll be just fine kiddo.'

Janice, 61, known as the world's first supermodel, says she feels like she has entered a 'nightmarish dream' since the diagnosis.

No comments: