New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

15 Apr 2016

Michelle Obama 'Has No Idea What To Do When Her Family Leaves The White House'

The 52-year-old First lady Michelle Obama shares the cover of Seventeen magazine with Gemma Busoni and Zaniya Lewis, the two winners of the publication's essay contest that asked readers to detail the obstacles they are overcoming to find their way into their dream college or university.

'I always tell people, the question of what you want to be when you grow up is one that you will eternally be answering. I'm still asking myself that question!' Michelle told the magazine while sharing her advice for college-bound students like Gemma and Zaniya.


In less than a year, the Obamas will be leaving the White House, and the First Lady admitted that she doesn't have any set plans for the future.

'What am I going to do when I leave here? How do I want to impact the world? I've gotten used to the fact that I don't have to know,' she explained. 'I'm always going to be discovering new parts of myself, and you'll find that you will be too.'

Michelle revealed that she never thought she would be First Lady, noting that when she was growing up, the notion that there would be an African-American president wasn't even on the horizon.

No comments: