New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

3 Apr 2017

Kim Kardashian Considering Surrogacy After Doctor Says She Can't Carry Another Child

Kim Kardashian is considering surrogacy after being told having a third child would be too dangerous. The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star already has three-year-old daughter North and 15-month-old son Saint with Kanye - and decided to have surgery to fulfil her dream of expanding her family.

However, in the latest episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians she's told by a doctor that she can't have another child after surgery on her uterus, which would allow her to carry another baby safely, was unsuccessful.

“I hurt. It feels like my stomach has been ripped open," Kim tells mum Kris following the procedure. "They won’t know whether or not it was successful until I heal up.” A worried Kris replies: “Even if the surgery is success you still have to be careful.” Later in the episode, Kim is chatting to her friend Jonathan Cheban who tells her he doesn't understand why she had the surgery.

"The doctor told me let me do this extensive surgery to see if you can carry a baby.”

“What’s the verdict?” he asks before a devastated Kim breaks down and says, “The doctor says for sure that I can’t carry another baby.”

“The first full day I had a breakdown,” she continues.

When chatting to sisters Khloe and Kourtney, the 36-year-old reveals she's now looking at other options.

“I feel like the surgery was just a waste and it was painful," Kim says.

"I think your pregnancies are a lot," Khloe tells her, to which Kim replies: “Yeah, but after Paris I feel the need to bring another soul into this world... Kanye is just happy the surgery is over and that I’m fine.

 I know he wants more kids though so we are going to explore our other options.”

Kourtney asks, “Do you want to do a surrogate or are you not sure?”

The mum-of-two replies: “I think that’s what we are going to try. It’s so frustrating.”

No comments: