New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

28 May 2017

Toolz’ Wedding Anniversary Message To Hubby

The Demurens are celebrating their first wedding anniversary today and Toolz has taken to IG to wish herself and partner 99 more years to go. She wrote;

Happy One Year Anniversary to us baby!!! Thank you for making me a better person, a better business person, a better cook, (I call him Onje Simpson) and most importantly a better Christian. Thank you for learning to handle my crazy, and always trying to get me to see the lighter side of life...even at the most inappropriate times lol.
My rock, my ever-smiling Captain (unless I vex you) our journey hasn't been perfect but I know God has been with us every step of the way, and has a lot of great things in store for us, and I'm so thankful that He picked you for me!!
Love you fiercely. 昼昼昼
#CheersToYear1 #99ToGo #TSquareForever

No comments: