New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

7 Nov 2011

MISS VENEZUELA WINS MISS WORLD 2011


Ladies and Gents, make way for the new Miss World! Just yesterday Sunday, November 6, 2011 Miss Venezuela, Ivian Sarcos was crowned as the Miss World 2011 in Earls Court Two, London.

22-year-old Sarcos was followed by Miss Philippines and Miss Puerto Rico who occupied the first and second runner up positions respectively.

Nigeria’s representative and current Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MGBN) Sylvia Nduka failed to make the list of Top 30 Contestants.

It had been earlier announced that a total of 120 contestants would partake in the pageant but due to problems with acquisition of Visa, only 113 were present at the beauty competition.

‘I felt the most gorgeous woman in the world. I was so happy and I wanted to shout, to cry, to stand still and to smile. So many emotions‘, she said after the show ended ‘I’m incredibly happy for this moment, for this opportunity and for winning and I’m grateful with my life’, she added.

This will be the sixth Miss World title won by Venezuela since the competition started in 1951



No comments: