New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

8 Jul 2012

RIHANNA COVERS HARPER BAZAAR MAGAZINE

Rihanna is the face on the cover of the August edition of the popular Magazine.
The 24-year-old graced several pages in the magazine, dressed in outfits from different designers including Ralph Lauren, Alexander Wang, Tom Ford, Emporio Armani and Molono Blahnik.

In the interview she granted the magazine, she talked about a variety of things including her personality which she claimed is a rebellious one, as portrayed by her music.
See more photos et what she said...
"I’m rebellious through my music, through my fashion, tattoos, and my hair. I have been conservative in my love life… it’s pretty much nonexistent. If I come across someone who I find really cool, I’ll hang out. But the minute I find that we’re getting too close I just—I don’t let people in", she says.

She further disclosed that the reason for her being fearful of love is as a result of the pain she felt after her past love experience. The singer also talked about her new slim figure which she claims she doesn’t like as she misses her ‘ass’.

Meanwhile, Rihanna who recently buried her grandmother is reportedly suing her accountants for allegedly swindling her of millions, being lazy with her tax paper work and advising her wrongly to acquire certain properties






(c)Sweet Pikin Concept

No comments: