New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

8 Jul 2012

RMD Seriously Warns Linda Ikeji

Actor-politician Richard Mofe-Damijo has reacted to the news being reported that he has acquired a home said to be worth about N250 million in Asaba, Delta State.

The Tinsel star who celebrated his 51st birthday yesterday July 7, 2012 took to the micro-blogging site Twitter after a long hiatus to debunk the rumours and express his disappointment in those who reported the news.

It has been brought to my attention that one Linda Ikeji character who I understand is a gossip has put up a story about my N250m. Ordinarily I will never dignify her type with a response but with the calls, texts and BBMs I have received I’d like to sound a warning to her (Ikeji) to desist from fabricating stories about me and get a life’, RMD directed his accusations towards popular blogger Linda Ikeji.
Ikeji who reported the story on July 7 is believed to be the first person that broke ‘the news’ of RMD allegedly acquiring the ‘expensive property’
Knowing the worth of a property is not rocket science and if you find a dignified career path and work hard at it you will be too busy and successful to spread unfounded lies about people’, RMD continued

When asked by a fan if he would treat the case legally, RMD replied ‘I’m exploring that option, thank you’.

RMD concluded his series of tweets with a vote of thank to his many fans and followers…
From the bottom of my heart I want to say a very heartfelt thanks to all of you for your beautiful birthday wishes, God bless you and I love you.

(c)Sweet Pikin Concept

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is fascinating, wonder who is telling the truth

Prince Kain said...

i believe RMD is just paranoid, please leave Linda ALONE...Oga RMD you too proud and full of your self.

Sandra said...

prince kain, na you sabi oooo but RMD sha na wa for you ooo u no fit shut your mouth?

Mr Fred said...

this GIST is flying like wide fire... i dont understand... he don steal money and him they show good face, political fears... HE EF CE CE go soon catch you.