New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

23 Sept 2015

Photos: A Size 22 Lady Does Amazing Yoga Poses





Unbelievable but true,if a size 22 lady can be this flexible you have no excuse for being rigid
 
Valerie Sagun, a 27-year-old yoga fanatic from the San Francisco area, has taken social media by storm with her feats of strength and flexibility on her Instagram page @BigGalYoga - promoting body positivity as she goes.


'I just want to make sure that people don't feel like that they have to be scared or intimidated by learning yoga from someone who doesn't look like them,' she explains on her website's blog.
All of us have body issues whether you are big or small, but it's good to just take the time to look at yourself and just love it as it is now.' see more pics after the cut

In a series of stylish, ever-colorful yoga outfits, Valerie stretches her way to poses that even the slim-and-trim yogi would find challenging - showing that thin does not automatically mean athletic and vice versa. She performs headstands, balances on a yoga wheel and even bends into the splits with ease in her photos, which have gained her over 80,000 followers on the social media site.
'My fans are surprised when I do the splits because I'm a bigger girl, but I'm just as flexible as skinny girls,' Valerie recently told Closer.
'I don't care what people say, I believe I have a great body – women tell me I'm inspiring and men think my curves are sexy!'











No comments: