New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

18 Sept 2015

True Life Story - Free Hospital Access With Just A Simple Health Plan




Knowledge is power,Learn from this!!!
True Life Story: I once asked a family friend, "how much did you spend at the hospital for the treatment of you baby's illness?" he quickly but dissatisfied replied me, "I spent N76, 000 ooooo".
I then told him about a simple Health Insurance of N28, 000 or N39, 000 A YEAR for at least the baby that he could pick any hospital of his choice and the baby will be registered to be attended to any time within a ONE YEAR PERIOD. He was excited and said he will get back to me.
The truth is information is power, many people do not know so they suffer the waste of money for medical care when such cases arise.

Few weeks after that conversation he calls me to say his little daughter had fallen ill again and that she had already been admitted, the hospital bill is N45, 000. He further lamented that the last time the doctor had prescribed a drug worth N3, 500 for the child but he did not buy it because the child was already looking good then. The point is that drug could have been given for free having done a HEALTH PLAN for the child. 

Whilst he was lamenting, he asked if I could quickly backdate a health plan for his daughter to help cover the current cost and any other cost that may arise from the hospital treatment. That is a serious integrity issue and I may lose my job at that. I gave him N20, 000 to support him and asked him to just sacrifice a simple HEALTH PLAN for the poor little girl so that she can access full and proper health care from a good hospital after he cleared this bill because it will be unfair for him to leave for a new hospital under a new health plan if he does not clear this bill.

Up until now, this man has not yet bought a health plan for himself, his wife , his son or his daughter but he goes around drinking and having fun with friends (in no attempt to judge).
I also gathered that the poor little girl had visited several hospitals and pharmacies for typhoid and other complications. I asked myself, why will a man of his status be that stubborn? The truth is that many people lack the discipline to release funds whether for good plans or not until it becomes an emergency they will never learn.

This is a true life story and I beg you all, please do a health plan today and save the cost of spending unplanned monies at the hospital. I do not pray for us to visit the hospital but if we are true to ourselves, we will understand that certain things are to be cared for whether we believe in their occurrences or not.
If you need a health plan today, kindly call this number AXA MANSARD HEALTH - 08033333092 or inbox me OR PING: 2BB3CEEA

No comments: