New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

10 Jun 2016

Westerhof Lights 4 Candles In Honour Of Keshi In Holland


Clemens Westerhof has paid tribute to a sports fallen hero, Stephen Keshi, who was the captain of Super Eagles when he coached Nigeria. Westerhof lead the Eagles to Nations Cup victory in 1994 and also led them to perform well at the USA ’94 World Cup. When reached about the sudden death of Keshi, Westerhof went emotional saying;

“We lost our son. I lit four candles and I had a quiet evening, meditating with my wife. It was a quiet evening Wednesday, the day he died. The four candles represented the four years Keshi worked with me. They were great moments. But what happened? What killed him? I heard the news in the morning, just few hours after he died. First, his wife died and now Keshi himself.” Silence reigned. A deep loud breath showed he got emotional

No comments: