New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

9 Jul 2016

I Would Rather Invest My Time In Working Than Replying Kcee - Presh

Formal Defunct ground Kcee and Presh used to be best pals until they separated, recently Kcee said he thinks Presh was not happy with is success. In a chat with Saturday Beats, Presh has opened up on what he thinks about Kcee's allegations.

“There is no time to even check the time let alone having time to check on somebody’s success. Haba! Come on! That was basically why I didn’t reply when I saw what he said. I just took it as one of those things. It is not important. It is his life; I had to keep my cool. “I wonder why Kcee should say that. I have never said I am not happy with his career. But I would advise him to face his work and stop such. I really don’t have time for such. I am more focused and I want to do better things.”

“I was also surprised when I saw the report because we don’t usually talk like that on the phone. I am always busy doing my thing, but I was surprised when I came back from my travel to see such.”

When asked why he didn’t call Kcee and find out whether he actually said such about him, Presh said he didn’t see the point in doing that.

“Ha! I didn’t need to do that, I didn’t know whether he said such for publicity stunt, or maybe he just wanted to be heard and he was looking for someone to exchange words with so that there would be relevance about him or whatever. Anybody can do anything. I am not really in that game of talk back. No way. I would rather invest my time in working and coming out with my work. I am not the talking type; I am a very quiet person,” he said.

No comments: