New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

20 Jul 2016

Media Couple Marian and Charles Anazodo Mark 13th Wedding Anniversary

Two children and 13 years afterwards, this beautiful media couple yesterday, July 19, celebrated their wedding anniversary

They shared these beautiful words in appreciation of each other.

Charles wrote
‘Today I celebrate my wife Marian Anazodo for tolerating me for the past 13yrs She has been my rock,my strength. A woman who has helped shape my life and career. I still look at her and see what people say fades ,her beauty. Words are not enough to describe my woman of virtue and substance. All I can say is thank you my love for 13 and 13 more. May the good Lord bless you endlessly.”
 Marian's words were even sweeter and more romantic
"13 yrs of loving the one who completes me! @charlesanazodo you truly are my greatest blessing! The ying to my yang! My #boyfriendforlife #heartbeat #lovesong #fantasy! Love from now till forever”



HWA to them. sweetpikin wishes them the best.

No comments: