New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

18 Aug 2016

Adele Shares Makeup Free Photo As She Apologises To Fans Over Cancelled Show  

Adele has been forced to cancel a gig in America after revealing she is suffering from a bad cold.

The makeup free singer apologised to fans saying she was too unwell to perform at the concert in Phoenix, Arizona, yesterday.

She was due to appear for a second night at the 18,000-seat Talking Stick Resort Arena as part of her sell-out 2016 world tour. In a video posted on Instagram, a visibly emotional Adele said: "I'm really, really sorry. I've had a cold for a couple of days and I've been pushing through it. "I did my show last night and I loved it but I pushed too hard and my cold has gotten the better of me."

She added: "I've enjoyed my tour so much and cancelling shows has not been something I want to do.

"I'm so sorry to let you down. I know lots of people will be flying in from all over. It's the last thing I want to do but I have to look after myself because I've got so many more shows to do.

"I will reschedule this show, I promise you. And I will come back and I'll smash it for you."

No comments: