New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

15 Jul 2014

See Kim's Kardashian Look Alike Who Spent $30,000 Just To Have Her Look

Kim Kardashian and Claire Leeson stargist



Well some may hate Kim Kardashian star but others will go the extra mile by spending and changing their look just to show they love their celebrity. American model, Claire Leeson has gone ahead to do surgery and major make-over to look like reality TV star, Kim Kardashian and it was not cheap! 24-year-old Claire Leeson admits to spending thousands of dollars to look like the reality star. The Essex, England resident revealed she spent an estimated $30,000 on breast implants, hair extensions, spray tans, make up and clothing to emulate the 33-year-old star. Appearing on ITV ”This Morning” on July 14, Leeson explained that the extreme measures she’s taken to look more like Kardashian were done in an attempt to gain self-confidence after being bullied as a teen
“I’ve had my teeth whitened, then I wanted my boobs enhanced … and with pictures [of Kardashian] explained to my surgeon that I wanted to look like this,” she told “This Morning” hosts Ruth Langsford and Ben Shephard. “I also wear bum padding it’s a silicone base. Pants with silicone inside.” Leeson says the pads “feel very real” but is planning on having surgery to increase the size of her backside, because “my bum is never going to be as big as Kim’s is,” she said. Leeson apparently became obsessed with Kardashian after friends told her she resembled the reality star. “So I watched [the show] and realized I had the same amount of siblings and that we have the same kind of arguments and things going on,” she explained. “I thought she was so beautiful and I really wanted to be like her.” Whatever Leeson’s reasons for wanting to look just like Kardashian, it’s come at quite the price and not one she can actually afford. The wannabe look-alike admitted during her interview on “This Morning” that she is in debt “up to her eyeballs” and has received threatening letters from creditors. Still, it’s not enough to deter her from her dream of looking like Kardashian. “I work, my job doesn’t pay enough … I’ve used credit cards to pay for everything. I’m in major debt. I say that I’m going to pay them but as soon as money comes in I just think about getting my Kimmy on,” she explained, adding: “When I get my Kimmy on I feel like I’m unstoppable and untouchable and I feel like no one can stop me and I can make something of myself. I feel strong … and I feel that I have built enough confidence to love myself a little bit more.” What do you think

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hian Biko what is this

Anonymous said...

I wonder what she will tell God when she meets her maker

Anonymous said...

Come to think of think....I don't understand these whites folks. They are crazy

Anonymous said...

So we should clap hands for her...She needs deliverance

Anonymous said...

For real....Girl you are sick

Anonymous said...

For crying out loud,Its her business

Anonymous said...

Wonders shall never end..........Olodo

Anonymous said...

Sorry the doctor messed you up....Nothing like kim @ all

Anonymous said...

We just have sick people around

Anonymous said...

Oluwa....This an masquerade

JULIE said...

I LIKE KIM BUT I LIKE THIS GIRL MORE. LOL WHAT THIS IS CLOSE. THIS CAN PASS FOR KIM'S TWIN IN A MOVIE.

zino said...

Nice try, let us see the butt. mscheeew!

Anonymous said...

great look for a model, well i do not envy her. kim is not a role model to be looking up to. i pity this young girl sha.

Anonymous said...

SWEET PIKIN WHAT DO YOU THINK TOO. THIS IS MADNESS FOR ME

Anonymous said...

Why in Gods name would anyone trade thier looks for someone else's,my candid opinion is that strength and confidence comes from with-in you,i really do not think one should trade looks for that.