New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

18 Jul 2014

Canadian Model Tattos Face With X-rated Words To Become Famous



Whatever it will take the 24 year old Canadian model 24, Vin Los to do to become famous which includes tattooing on his face with X-rated words scrawled across.. 'I want to be an image for people to look at, something that has an impact. Everybody who sees me is bound to ask questions: “Why fame? What’s his life like?”’
‘It’s very superficial. I’ll go on YouTube and listen to all the big hits and I’ll just take words from these songs. For example, “Top of the World” is from the song by The Cataracs, but it’s also what I want.
‘A lot of people ask me if I’m scared I might regret it one day. If I was indecisive, I don’t think I would write on my face.’I guess it is his choice. See more pictures after the cut

No comments: