New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

31 Jul 2014

NDLEA Arrests Nnewi Motorcycle Parts Dealer With Cannabis At The Airport



Life comes with its challenges and risk but some people cannot bear the task of living a simple life.The greed to make money overtakes every sense of decency and they channel their energy into negative and bad choices all in the means to be wealthy.This was the case of Ogbodo Chibuzor David who was caught by The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos for attempting to smuggle cannabis to China. 

According to Tribune ,The man Ogbodo Chibuzor David, is a motorcycle parts dealer at Nnewi,
He reportedly hid the drugs “11.06kg of dried weeds that tested positive for cannabis” in food items, and was preparing to get on a Qatar Airlines flight, when he was apprehended.

During His interrogation, David confessed stating that he intended to sell the drugs so that he could use the proceeds to purchase motorcycle parts in China.
 “I gave a business partner the sum of $30,000 to supply me goods and he disappeared. This brought my business to its knees and I have been struggling to take care of my wife and child since a year ago. I met many people for financial assistance but nobody was willing to help until I was wrongly advised. A friend told me to smuggle cannabis to China,” he said.
The suspect will be charged to court soon.
 

1 comment:

Graham said...

its all about hussling ......... tho not the ryt kind of hussle