New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

16 Sept 2016

Calvin Harris Shades Ex-Gf Taylor Swift In New Song


She is known for writing scathing break-up songs about her exes.

But in a twist of fate Calvin Harris has released a song following his break-up with Taylor Swift- and fans are believe it's a dig at the star.

Following the release of his new track My Way, Twitter users flooded to Twitter to dissect the lyrics, believing they are a clear message to his ex.

'@CalvinHarris did exactly to @taylorswift13 what she did to others, love the song. You go boy! #MyWay', one user wrote. Did my boy @calvinharris just @taylorswift @taylorswift?' another tweeted.

One user analysed the lyrics, adding: 'You were the one thing in my way,' repeats over and over, oops!! is he singing to @taylorswift #MyWay #calvinharris'.

Calvin Harris' swipe track at Taylor Swift is quite a painful listen,' another concluded.

The lyrics of the song include the lines: 'Why wait to say, at least I did it my way? Lie awake two faced, but in my heart I understand.

'I made my move and it was all about you. I feel so far removed. You are the one thing in my way.'

Calvin, 32, and Taylor, 26, broke up back in May after 15 months of dating, and the British star was said to be dumbstruck when pictures emerged of the singer with Tom Hiddleston just weeks later.

No comments: