New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

19 Sept 2016

Why I Want To Be Edo Governor, APC’s Obaseki

Godwin Obaseki, the candidate of the All Progressives Congress in the forthcoming Edo State Governorship election, has said he is not longing to get into power for personal reasons, but to serve humanity.

Obaseki made the statement yesterday at the birthday ceremony of the Senior Pastor of Royal World Ministry, Benin, Pastor Rex Omosefe. He said; “This is the primary reason I am in the race to be governor today –  to use everything that God has given me: my time, creativity, vast network and energy, to improve the lives of our people and to better our state.

“I am offering myself not for personal gains – because I have been richly blessed by God – but out of a deep sense of duty to God and a genuine desire to serve the people of Edo State.”
It will be recalled that Obaseki had been accused of longing to get into power for his personal interest.

No comments: