New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

2 Jan 2017

Footballer Joseph Yobo & Wife Adaeze Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary

Former Super Eagles captain Joseph Yobo and his pregnant wife, Adaeze Yobo are celebrating their 7th wedding anniversary. Adaeze, who's an ex-beauty queen, celebrated her man with sweet words:
"Popped the question 3months after we met and I've been all in ya bizness ever since 7years!!! 3 cities, 6 diff addresses, 1 poke nosing 6 year old that can tell when we are fighting even when we pretend in his face (first son), 1 little rascal + 1 more on the way and you still the annoying, anti-social, s*xy, God fearing, intelligent, very loving, caring man I met.
I love that when we fight you can't get anything done cos yu worried. I shld get yu a trophy for putting up with me babe. I love our relationship, our trust and love. Thank you God for making my marriage beautiful ❤ #7yearsweddinganniversary #newyear" 

Happy anniversary to the couple!

No comments: