New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

7 Jul 2017

Kcee Slams Harrysong With Court Injunction

The war between Kcee and Harrysong is far from over, despite Harrysong has apologised to him in the open. According to sources, Harrysong has been been in and out of  police station in the last 6 months answering to one accusation or the other.

And today the singer himself splashed on his IG page a court injunction served to him and former Five star manager Soso Soberekon. He posted the injunction with the caption; see paper after the cut

I have never seen where a lady is gang raped and beaten up mercilessly and at same time asked not to cry. Even though you and I know you offended me, I listened to the voice of elders and apologized to you despite all the oppression, yet my success causes you running stomach.  And to my fans out there, please brace up for impact, since they have decided to hold us down by all means, We are ready to prove them wrong by all means..., less I forget, help me ask them, what is my crime this time? #ArabankoDropsTomorrow #altersoldiers #alterlovers




No comments: