New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

7 Jul 2017

Meet The Woman Aiming To Have The World's Biggest Hips

 A 37-stone woman desperate to secure the record for having world's biggest hips has been warned she is a "ticking time bomb" and could die at any moment - but she simply doesn't care.

Married Bobbi-Jo Westley is now four inches off drawing level with the current record holder Mikel Ruffinelli - who has hips measuring 99 inches apart.

But despite being told  to shed weight ,the 42-year-old insists she "wants to be remembered for something".

She said:
"I understand that I'm putting myself at risk by trying to get the world's biggest hips.

 "I am worried about my health sometimes because of my size - I know that it is not healthy.

"My doctor asked me if I had ever considered gastric bypass and I do have a fear of dying.

"But it's just something that I have to do and I take it one day at a time.

"I want to be remembered for something, and I think having the world's biggest hips is what I was meant to be remembered for."

Her supersized hips have already earned her a supersized following, with legions of fans from around the globe buying and trading her pictures online.

 Bobbi, who lives in York, Pennsylvania with her husband, said:
"My hips are what makes me unique. It's what makes me 'me'.
"
When I realised that there where men out there who like my shape, I was kind of surprised.
"I get all kinds of presents and messages from my fans, some of them ask 'will you marry me?' which is kind of hard because I'm already married."
"When I get people on social media who say I am fat, I really don't react to it. Because I am fat."


 Culled from Daily Mirror

No comments: