New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

24 Oct 2014

Comedian AY Has Something To Share About Marriage


With the recent saga of broken marriages from Celebrities, Comedian AY has voiced out on how best to make it work! He has been married to his university sweetheart Mabel since 2008.He told Punch he would do everything possible to save his home..

 “I revere marital fidelity and I believe if every couple can work at consciously making their homes work, there will be less sorrow in the land.”The craziness of my schedule is indeed a challenge but it is my duty to make quality time for my wife and that is what I strive to do to keep the relationship continually fresh,”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you AY

Anonymous said...

nice talk

Anonymous said...

Kudos my brother,Its not easy but with help of God