New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

27 Oct 2014

SweetPikin True Life Story: Should I Go Or Should I Stay


PhotoCredit: Silenceendshere

Dear SweetPikin,

I urgently need advice, hope your readers will help, I am in a relationship with this guy, we actually work in same place so I told him to keep it a secret so we don’t loose focus on our Job, I guess this was a huge mistake because he has taken it to his full advantage Before we started dating, We were both dating different people, My relationship packed because the guy was no good and was a big cheat, When I was in the other relationship, my current boyfriend kept on pestering me that he wanted something solid and he just left his girlfriend because she is so immature, I blanked him until I found out that my Ex was cheating on me, apart from that he has 2 kids from different women and refused to say anything, I Finally caught him red handed, Fast forward to this my current relationship, I decided to move on and give it a try after healing ,but it has turned out to be the worst nightmare.

I and Obinna shared a secret relationship due to our place of work but it turned out that he had other plans, First of all he took in his Ex back without letting me know, I found out and I was badly hurt, he explained that his Ex is now an orphan and he had no choice when she came running, I decided to remain calm, to make matter worse, he brought this same girl to our company and she got a job, he formally introduced her as his girlfriend…Sometime I wonder if I am being stupid or just lonely…Will decide on that!

Recently his Mum was in town and he told me I could not come to his house, I got very angry after he told me he supposed Ex/girlfriend came to stay, I think Obinna is the most selfish person I have ever met, He wants to eat his cake and have it, he invites the so called  Ex more than me, but we both got the house together, did the decoration and bought other stuff, I am the one that still come to cook and clean the house most weekends and I wonder if I am insane. I don’t know his friends cause we don’t go out together, when I complain about all the issue concerning our relationship, he tells me I am older than his other girlfriend/Ex so I am supposed to act maturely and he knows what he is doing.

There is a nagging feeling that won’t leave me and right now I doubt Obinna cause I think he is not been sincere and truthful with me, We just had a major fallout and he promised to change, sometimes I wonder I have been charmed to doing things for him. I really need to make a big decision and very fast, It’s either me or the Ex/girlfriend ….Pls advice

No comments: