New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

8 May 2015

Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Speaks On Living With HIV For 11 Years




Gay Nigerian activist, Bisi Alimi shared a heartfelt note on Instagram reflecting on the day he discovered his HIV status.
He wrote:
“It’s 11years today I got the news that changed my life completely. It has made me who I am. Life has thought me to turn #Shame to #Pride, #Hate to #Love, #Victimhood to #Champion. I am not perfect but “hell yes!” I am stronger now. #HIV has thought me to look positively at life and though it has not always been smooth, I am smarter now than 11years ago. Thanks to all my friends…people that can see beyond the HIV and see a work in progress and invest in me. #livingpositively #HIVpositive #lovingmylife #livingmylife.”

No comments: