New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

7 May 2015

Jimi Agbaje Will Never Rule Lagos- Oba Akiolu

The Oba of Lagos has explained why he said Agbaje will not rule Lagos and why Akinwunmi Ambode will remain his candidate. According to him, it is a bond chain, Tinubu planted the seed, fashola came to wet it, and Ambode will continue the good work. Here’s what Vanguard quoted him to have said;

“On May 14, 2014 when I first told all residents of Lagos that the next governor of the state will be Ambode, many didn’t believe me.


 “I knew all the waters that have passed under the bridge,  including my own blood relations, who without consulting me went with others to say that Bola Tinubu, Fashola and Oba Akiolu have pocketed Lagos, saying that this time, they will not allow that. And I told them that Jimi (Agbaje) will never be the governor. I still maintain it. There is no going back,” he said.

No comments: