New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

15 May 2015

World Most Tattoed Woman Dies At Age 78


To some Isobel looks like a painting but this Lady fell in love with tattoos and became the Guinness World Records holder for Most tattooed woman, Isobel Varley, has passed away at the age of 78. An iconic figure within the body modification community, Isobel had an incredible 93% of her body covered with tattoos. Explaining how her interest in body decorations developed, Isobel said: 

"Originally, I was only ever going to have one - a small bird - but I fell in love with it, and developed an addiction. The only areas not completely tattooed is my face, the soles of my feet my ears and some area on my hands."

Isobel’s record was confirmed during an appearance on Italian TV program Lo Show dei Record, back in April 2009. The clip below shows an appearance Isobel made on UK TV show Guinness World Records back in 1999 when just 72 per cent of her body was covered in tattoos.

 

No comments: