New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

25 Aug 2015

I Am Not Looking For A Husband-Bimbo Akintola

Bimbo Akintola has said she is not keen on marriage .The 45 year old actress told Vanguard
It is high time Nigerians start getting things right. As for criticisms, I ignore them so much“I’m not looking for a husband and I don’t need one. I don’t need anything. I’m a complete person.. I only do things that make me happy, because I believe and I understand the reality that there is just one life and you should live it to the maximum. Happiness and peace should be the key.I’m not searching for a husband, because the rumour that I’m searching for a husband has given me Wahala,- all kinds of people from left, right and centre, looking for me saying they want to marry me.Please, I’m using this opportunity to tell everybody, I am not looking for a husband!”.
 Good for you Bimbo Akintola, one lady that knows want she wants!!!

No comments: