New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

21 Aug 2015

I Have Been Married For A Very Long Time-Tonto Dikeh Churchill

I just saw this interview and decided to share with you guys Enjoy!!! Tonto Dikeh Churchill has revealed she has been married for longer than we know but only recently made it public.In an interview with Channels TV she opens up on how marriage has changed her and why controversy surrounds her.. some excerpts from the interview below
I have been(Married) for a very long time.Just kept the secret to myself .One mistake we do is having this very loud announcement on when you have been engaged and everything.It is only normal that the media helps you destroy your marriage before you even get into your home.So,privacy is key in my marriage.
On how marriage has changed her
It has changed me alot.It has changed my perspective of life,the way I think.for one, it has made me a very happy woman.Something that i never used to have.Happiness is everything.If you are not happy, you can never be satisfied with what you have.I think it has opened my eyes to appreciate people despite the fact that they are who they are.
On her status as a controversial actress
It is just unfortunate that sometimes I help the media play that role of being controversial because of anger.But never again.I have learnt alot thanks to my marriage.Now, no body can push me to being controversial anymore.Sometimes, I handled it really badly ,and responded to negativity.But I am actually a very sweet loving and godly person. I have experienced controversy from a very young age.Even in secondary school when everybody though I was the bad girl when I was the only virgin in my school .Just because I loved to hang out with men instead of girls.I have always had that thing with misconception.I have been very stubborn about people understanding me.Like I don't care if you understand me
On Pregnancy
  “It is a very good thing and something every woman should be proud of. I pray to be but then do I look pregnant?”
On Dbanj
Dbanj is a very shrewd and intelligent businessman.If there is something i have taken, my business sense has grown from 10 percent to 150 percent 

 See Interview below:



No comments: