New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

23 Nov 2015

I Am Not At War With Nigeria Media- Mikel Obi

Chelsea midfielder,  Mikel Obi has said he is not at war with the Nigerian media, but the only problem he has with them is that they do not do things rightly. The Nigerian media have always described Mikel as been arrogant, proud and a snob, but Miklel says they need to let all that go and do their job professionally instead of giving him a bad name. He also said, he believes most of the papers like picking on him to sell their stuff and make money, just because every sport lover wants to read about him.

Interestingly, he also spoke about marriage and still finding it very difficult to pick a woman to marry. He says only God can help him choose now, because he does not even know who is being honest, or who is just with him for the money. Below is what he told thebossnewspapers.com.

“I am not angry at the Nigerian Media when they sometimes write what’s wrong, it’s like they are just doing their job.  They want to sell their papers. 
 
I am not saying Mikel is anything  but when people see Mikel on the front pages of the papers, they go and buy it and I think they are making quite a lot of money from that.

“I love to speak with the press but I love it when things are done properly, I love to speak to the press but I am a busy person as well who has got schedules as well, you can’t just come to me and say Mikel  I want to interview you, things are not done that way, if things are done properly, I will respect people, I will do interviews, but if things are not arranged properly, can’t just meet me at the lobby of a hotel, you meet me in the streets and say I want to speak to you, it doesn’t work that way.

On picking a woman to marry, Mikel says;


‘’I  know, normal people don’t go through what I am going through now when it concerns finding a woman to marry, normal people don’t at all. Believe me it’s so so difficult, very difficult, it’s so so difficult you just have to leave it to God. To find someone who truly loves you, there might be someone who really loves me truly for who I am but I may not be aware but maybe you don’t know but you may think she’s one of those people that loves you for who you are or what you have, because of your money, but maybe she’s there for you, you never know, you get so confused, now I have decided I will just leave it to God to decide who I get married to’’.

No comments: