New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

20 Nov 2015

Sagging Is Immature & Irresponsible- Naeto C


Nigerian rapper Naeto C is not a fan of letting his pants hang down low.Speaking in a recent interview with Punch,when asked about the sagging trend, he said
I grew up and realised it looked stupid,When I was a younger artiste, I did not care much about my image. But now that I am grown, I pay attention to my image because the people I perform for are my clients.
“My client is a mature person who obviously can afford my services. You don’t want your client to see you as irresponsible because tomorrow, when you go to the same client for a business proposition, he would not take you seriously if you are sagging. The client would see you as immature and irresponsible. I think being mature and responsible made me stop sagging.”

No comments: