New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

25 Nov 2015

Mother Posts Touching Last Photo of Toddler After She Was Raped and Murdered by Stepmum



Hmmmmmmmmm this is really depressing I can imagine this mom blaming herself every time she remembers...... this scenario.what is the world turning into. a deep lesson to all mothers!!!
 
A mother whose two-year-old daughter was raped and murdered by her stepmother has posted a heartbreaking last picture of her little girl on Facebook.Lauren Furneaux, a mother from Michigan, posted a picture of her daughter Lily playing by the Christmas tree along with an important message raising awareness of child abuse.
In the post she explains how Lily’s father Jeff Wolfenberger, 29, picked her up to spend the day with him and 28-year-old stepmother Renee King at their trailer park home in New Haven.King would go on to sexually assault the child with an object and slam her head on the floor over and over again, killing her, all because the little girl threw a tantrum and soiled her underwear.
‘5 years ago right now she was eating lucky charms with my dad when I told her we had to get dressed,’ Lauren wrote. ‘She looked at me with tears in her eyes and said “why mommy?” And all I could do was say“I’m sorry baby.” I held her hand as she cried on the way to meet her “father”.
‘She asked if we could go to splash village and I told her we would when there was snow on the ground.She asked if Barney could come to her birthday and I told her that he would. And the last promise I made her was that one day she wouldn’t have to go to their house.

‘We got to the meeting spot and she was crying saying mommy please don’t make me go. I just kept telling her I’m sorry baby and I love you and I will see you tomorrow. He took her and she continued to cry. He let her give me one last kiss and he walked away as she screamed and reached trying to get back to me. You never forget that sound.’
Lauren went on to describe the moment she was told to go to the hospital, and was told her daughter had died.‘To this day I can’t wake up on November 20th and not replay every horrific moment,’ she wrote. ‘I miss you Lily to infinity and beyond always and forever and I will never stop fighting for you.‘So if you are still reading at this point please share Lily’s story today. Please make a choice to be her voice because there is no excuse for child abuse. And please hug your children a little tighter and longer as none of us are promised tomorrow.’

King was convicted of murdering and sexually abusing Lily in February, 2012


1 comment:

Unknown said...

may God deliver us from this wicked world.