New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

23 Feb 2016

Actress Shan George Defrauded By SoundCity Staff

Nollywood actress Shan George has called out a Sound City staff who collected N100,000 from her before her new song could be aired on the popular music channel. The problem now is that she paid the money but the guy has been posting her, saying the song is rubbish. Read her words below:
"This person Andrew Ameh Ujah alias DRO who works with Soundcity insisted I pay him 100k before he plays a music video I was promoting. This is evidence of that payment (pic above). He has not played the video even once since then. 
Wen I asked him what's up, he said my video SUMMER ROSE by JAGA, directed by MATTMAX is a rubbish video that's why he didn't play it. 
A video he saw and approved before asking me to pay the 100k? Yet he didn't refund my money. My people abeg what's your take on this?"

No comments: