New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

23 Oct 2016

I’m Happy Despite All I’Ve Been Through, –Tiwa Savage

Tiwa Savage is happy with her life despite her recent marriage crisis The singer who recently signed an international record deal told Saturday Beats
I am very happy, I am blessed. I have a child and I have no reason why I should not be happy. I have a beautiful, healthy son and a loving family. My career is getting stronger by the day. I just signed an international deal, why shouldn’t I be happy?
On handling negative criticisms,she said
“Not everybody loved Jesus Christ, so who is Tiwa Savage in the scheme of things? I am nobody. I am just somebody God has put a talent in. In all honesty, when I encounter negative criticisms, I just focus on the people that love me. You cannot make anyone love you, so I try not to convince people that don’t love me. I would rather focus on the people that love me and make sure I do not disappoint them,” she said.

No comments: