New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

17 Oct 2016

To Be A Homosexual Is Honourable, A Gift From God.-Nigerian Gay Pastor Jide Macaulay

  hmmmmmm how can this be. May God have mercy on us

Nigeria's first openly gay pastor took to Instagram to reveal being a gay christian is liberating as he paid the price for lying to be heterosexual.The founder of House of Rainbow Fellowship, wrote yesterday ..
To be a homosexual is honourable, a gift from God. It is who I am. God makes no mistakes. Knowing the truth as a gay christian is liberating and gives me the most joy of my freedom. I have paid the price for lying to be heterosexual. Pretending to be who you are will only harm you. EVERYONE was hurt, my father, mother, wife, son, my siblings, in-laws, friends and relatives etc.
I was FORCED to lie. I justified these lies with religion, culture, tradition and law.
I lied to myself for all of my adolescence, I lied to my family and friends. Because I didn't know any better.
I lied to my ex-wife because I was afraid of telling the truth.
I lied in my prayers asking God to cure me of homosexuality instead of helping me to come to terms.
My religious belief and dogma nearly killed me. I wrongly married a woman and badly hurt everyone.
I suffered emotional and psychological breakdown and through it all I survived. - Reverend Jide Macaulay

No comments: