New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

1 Oct 2011

RAPPER FREESTYLE NOW HEAD OF PRODUCTION AT KISS FM ABUJA

Talented rapper/producer Mfon Essien better known as Freestyle has taken up employment at Kiss FM 99.9, Abuja, Nigeria.

The former member of the defunct rap group Trybesmen will resume as Head of Production at the station which is located in Wuse II area of Abuja. Freestyle was formerly at Hot Fm, Abuja but had to leave. According to him, the brand was ‘conflicting’.
I was approached by Kiss FM and I went for the job. I have always had a passion for presenting. After studying radio courses in the UK, I haven’t really gotten the chance to do that’, Freestyle told Nigerian Entertainment Today (NET) in a telephone conversation.
The main reason I’m in Abuja is because I’m studying for my Masters. But I’ll be working from the background with Kiss FM. It’ll give others a chance to present too’, he added.

Also, one for Nigeria’s representative at the Big Brother Amplified show, Vina, will also be working with the station. Sources say she and Freestyle will be the official brand ambassadors of the radio station.

Freestyle who recently changed the spelling of his name to Fr33style also disclosed that his long-awaited follow up album titled ‘My Name is Essien’ is already in the mass production stage.

No comments: