New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

19 Jan 2012

Angelina Joli- Brad Found Me Crying



Angelina Jolie has revealed that she had a "meltdown" prior to shooting her directorial debut, In the Land of Blood and HoneyShe told Marie Claire magazine that the pressure of making the movie took a toll on her emotions.
"I had a complete emotional breakdown in the shower and Brad found me crying. I felt this huge responsibility and I felt very small. 'Who am I to take this on?'" she said.
Jolie also reiterated that she doesn't consider herself a director and only took on In the Land of Blood and Honey because she felt an intense connection to the Bosnian War story.
"I didn't plan to become a director, and I still have trouble saying I'm a director," she said. "I just wanted to tell this story and I ended up by default being the director.
"It was a pleasure, but I wonder if it would be a pleasure with another cast and crew, and a subject matter that wasn't so special."
Jolie previously suggested that the Golden Globe-nominated In the Land of Blood and Honeycombined her passions for filmmaking and social advocacy.
The movie is now playing in limited release in US cinemas.
(c)Sweet Pikin Concept

No comments: