New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

15 Jan 2012

The Beatles legend Paul McCartney Giving Back To His Home

Paul McCartney wants to create his own tourism business in his hometown of Liverpool as he wants to "give something back" to the locals.

The Beatles legend said: "I would really love to start a sightseeing business. I have my own magical mystery tours of the city, my own special route I go on and I think other people would love it, too.

"I want to give something back to the locals."
The 69-year-old singer certainly doesn't have to fret about launching a new business in a recession as last year alone he made £29 (€35) million.
Speaking about the singer, who married his third wife Nancy Shevell last year, a source told NME: "McCartney must have picked up a few lucky coins in the past couple of years. 
"Not only has he got married to a lovely lady, he's also had a hugely successful world tour and brought out another album."

(c)Sweet Pikin Concept

No comments: