New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

3 Sept 2014

Kim K West Wins GQ Woman Of The Year Award




This season has been the best of Kim Kardashian a baby, husband and more to come, she just added to her list of success as she was named Woman of the Year at GQ Men Of The Year Awards which held in London last night. Accepting her award, Kim said;
'I want to thank GQ for making me Woman of the Year, and my husband for making me feel like woman of the year every day.'
She also covered September issue of British GQ. See pic after the cut
 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hate her or like her....she is moving up

Anonymous said...

Nice one

Anonymous said...

Good for her...Kanye has given her level also

Anonymous said...

Go Mrs West...Sexy lady

Anonymous said...

Really Nice...

Anonymous said...

Using your bodily talent as usual.

Anonymous said...

I am sure it is because kanye...Most people did not take her serious until she got married to Kanye