New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

19 Sept 2014

Sweet Pikin Story: The Padded Me....Part 2

You can read the Part 1 of this story Here. I was the first born for my Mum, We are from a polygamous family and my mum was the second wife. My Dad died when I was just 10years and that endangered a lot for I and my siblings as we were thrown out of the family house by the first wife and her kids. Mum had no form of education as my dad took care of everything he did not want any of his wives to work. Mum struggled so hard to see we get an education so I started doing manual Jobs at a very tender age, so I took advantage of what life offers.

This is my story, Today I share all, baring all not for anyone to judge me but to learn from my mistakes. I believe children should be well planned for, A family should be built on a nuclear basis as polygamy is a big curse and it ruins so many things, this is my opinion though.
Back to my story:  My affair with my boss carried on and this was to the detriment of my friend and some of my colleagues at work, although I was a secretary I had more power than most of my seniors at work.. My Boss/Boyfriend is always seeking advice from me and I responded without knowing I was hurting other people. I was solely consumed with the mindset that I was protecting my boss from everyone else. I was his mouth piece, I tell him what the staffs think about him and who was dissatisfied with the company’s policy; you can call me a spy or “APROKO”. Whoever was reported to my boss was automatically in trouble irrespective of whether it was true or false. If the person was lucky, my boss will put you on his watch list…

With my constant preconception and falsehood I caused Timi his position. Timi finally lost his position as the accountant of the company and I was given the post as the accountant with a motive of proving myself more worthy of being better than just a secretary I can do more than a secretary I thought. My entire motive was crowned up with the fact that I was studying Accountancy part time at that time. Timi felt so bad when he approached me with the issue unknown to him that I masterminded his removal, I bluntly told him he was mismanaging his position; this I said without guilt or any form of empathy. My salary was secretly increased even more than other employees. I did not see anything wrong in what I was doing as I felt I could get married to by boss as a second wife.

My boss at this time was with no child; his wife had tried for seven years to give birth but to no avail. This was a golden opportunity for me I thought. I always dreamt of giving him a child and thought this will motivate him to marry me as a second wife. I had come to really love my boss deeply but my conscience still pricked me when I remember his wife. He came to me with worries about his wife not being fertile and if I could give him a child we will get married I was excited about it. To be continued…


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting story

Anonymous said...

Thank God for your life....

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmm after making other people miserable...You find happiness...This is just God

Anonymous said...

God is awesome. He cleans away your sins and make you shine better

Anonymous said...

I hope you will continue to be a better person and not change to your old ways.

Anonymous said...

God is Love.....

Anonymous said...

I hope readers learn from this and change their negative attitude...

Anonymous said...

Wow...this is truly mind blowing