New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

30 Sept 2014

Ex President Olesegun Obasanjo Goes Back To School

EX-PRESIDENT OLUSEGUN OBASANJO DURING HIS GRADUATION FROM NOUN IN 2009
Chei, I can't believe my ears as Nigeria’s former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, is set to go back to school for a higher degree in Christian Theology, after obtaining a Post Graduate Diploma in 2009.

He will formally enroll today as a graduate student at the headquarters of the National Open University of Nigeria in Lagos, where he hopes working towards a doctorate degree, beginning first with a Masters degree.
He his own words; “I’m going back to school because I have to have something to aspire to in every endeavor of life. I always aspire to something new in my farm. I do that in my international activities. I do it in my writing. 
 
I do it in the improvement of my academic work which helps to sharpen my brain and strengthen my faith,”If our Former presido is still going back to school at 76-year-old,there is no excuse for anyone abi na lie! lol Sweet Pikin wishes him the very best

No comments: