New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

23 Sept 2014

E! 's Fashion Police To Continue Without Joan Rivers




Since the passing away of Joan Rivers during her throat surgery,many have thought about the fate of  E!'s Fashion Police.  During an E!’s Fashion Police: Remembering Joan special, Melissa said, “Yes, Fashion Police will continue,” 

I really hope it gets the same high rating when Joan was alive. But according to a statement from E there will be a renouned array that featured Joan Rivers, Kelly Osbourne, Giuliana Rancic and George Kotsiopoulos doling out hilariously oppressive critiques of luminary fashion, and it would lapse subsequent year. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.....I wonder how it will be

Anonymous said...

I thought so...Even if she was the brain behind the show...They should be able to come up with something

Anonymous said...

Lets keep our fingers crossed

Anonymous said...

Too sad for me...I will always remember Joan and her hilarious joke

Anonymous said...

Well I think they have a point will the continuity of the show