New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

29 Sept 2014

An Open Letter From A Loving Hubby To His Wife




Hey Readers, Its another fabulous week once again! Did I tell you guys that I love weddings,birthdays and anniversary thingy so I saw this emotional letter from a very good friend to his dear wife on their 2nd year wedding anniversary and decided to share it with you guys. Such romantic and a deep emotional bond. Once again HWA to De Eugene's May God continue to Bless Your Union.



Dear Faith,

This is an open letter for you today as we celebrate our 2nd year wedding anniversary. (I hope you have the reason to celebrate as the last two years ended you cooking my food, washing my clothes, and your patience in my addiction to movies and well, for just being messy with almost everything in the house...) 



On our first moment after our wedding, almost 2 years ago, you shared your life with me. It was a sign of things to come: you've shared many things with me, some part of your day or your life, ever since. You have shown so much about you in the last two years that makes me love and admire and trust you even more.

Your desire to serve,

Your constant care,

Your unfailing love,

Your devotion as a mother and a wife,

Your tender affection,

Your simple wishes,

Your happiness,

Your joy.
your laughs, your frowns,

your ups and downs, your warmth, your tears

your love for silly things like eating rice, pieces by pieces, then keeping left overs in the fridge
and serious things like honest exhortation and prayers .

your love of cooking,...from Egusi soup, to polo salsa (rice and chicken, sauce), and other experiments
Any man in his prime would trade anything to have someone like you

- almost everything in a woman.
a beautiful mind

a kind and generous heart

a working and yet dainty hands

and yes...
a goddess of beauty.
Don't laugh, just smile and you know that you are.
I'm not writting so others will envy me,
I just wanted the world to know how special you are and how blessed I am.

Since that memorable day,29th of september at winners baptist church 2years ago,when we were sealed to be together
you to be mine and me to be yours, my life has indeed changed..thanks for always being there...Happy Wedding Anniversary my love.


Yours Truly Husband


Eugene


No comments: