New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

4 Sept 2014

Sweet Pikin Story : The Padded Me.... Part 1




Dear Readers,  We have been bringing series of true life stories from people who want to share what they are going through…Honestly they are so many wounded soul…We hope they are able to get out from their dark tunnel through your positive advice. God bless you All
  
I ran to Timi and hugged him, I was excited to see him as he was a very good friend to me, and I have been struggling to go back to school on a part-time basis while I still work. We talked for long before he told me about his job and there was vacancy for the post of a secretary, I was so excited. He told me to come the following day to his  office.
I went for the interview and got the job but that was the beginning of crises to come in my life. I and Timi were just good friends and nothing attached. The company was a respectable one, a leading information Technology and I was the secretary to the Managing Director. All was well until my boss started making advances at me.

I resisted God knows I did, but he was a young man and very handsome as well and I fell for him, he took me to places I never dreamed off and we always had a wonderful time but I felt the guilt in my heart because he was a married. I know by now readers would have started raining curses one me, but wait let me finish my story…We carried on relationship little did I know that things will turn so sour. 

I and Timi relationship began to crumble as I was always involved in the affair of my boss who is MD, He did asked of Timi’s weakness and I ignorantly told what I knew,this cause serious fight between Timi and our boss especially when he makes mistake with office work and misplacement of money, you see Timi was the accountant, an honest guy I must say but he was careless and nonchalant about certain things and this affected his Job severally although I later realized 

I made it worst for him due to what I confided in my boss, but anyway I could not careless at that time. My Boss was footing most of all my bills and that meant a lot since I was a part time student and I also had to take care of my Mum and siblings.

To be continued

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

na wa ooo Sleeping with your boss

Anonymous said...

People should be careful with their association with friends cos some are their enemies unknownly

Anonymous said...

She does has some guts oooo. Poverty is deadly

Anonymous said...

hmmmm Polygamy na wa oooo seee confession

Anonymous said...

Things are happening oooo, ao all this office romance is true

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable...Go help you, I can wait for the part 2