New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

27 Jul 2015

Big Brother 2015 Cancelled!


 
Rumor has it that Big brother Africa. Africa’s biggest reality TV show has been cancelled!  the organizers, Africa Magic and Endemol were allegedly unable to get sponsorship for this year’s edition of the controversial show. 

But what do SPBers think.....What has BBA achieved over the past years it has been running......Does it stand as a negative show due to the severe nudity been displayed or was it really entertaining.....What are your thoughts?

6 comments:

Bankole said...

Well for me I think the show is not it at alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Anonymous said...

the show has some form of way to bring the continent together. we should say the truth. na waoooooo my Bankole

Bankole said...

I hope your brain never catch fire abi? which together be that? with all the breast and show of shame u call that what. Ogbeni go and wash your brain and see well.

Anonymous said...

I THINK THE SHOW IS ENTERTAINING!

Sandra said...

lONG TIME sWEET pikin, where have you been abi where have I been. Big Brother na show but no content to learn from. I support Bankole but sha i am entertained ooooooo

Ella Etoma said...

@ Sandra I have been here oooo