New Stories, Thrilling Gist, Engage your self with the lates!

13 Jul 2015

Lol! See What Shan George Has Threatned To Do With Pirates


Nollywood actress Shan George has threatened movie pirates over her new movie which she is about to start shooting. The actress said she is actually trying to use the little money she has left to shoot a movie, and any pirate waiting for the movie to be ready so that they can duplicate, will see the fight of her village god. Here is what Ms Shan wrote on her Facebook page;

”As usual. I’m suffering day & nite, burning the midnite oil, spending the little money in my pocket to make sure I do a good job, while pirates are busy chilling and doing nothing.
So, since the Fed. Govt. has refused to do something about piracy of our movies in Nigeria, l’ve decided to use my village juju to protect this my new film ‘ONE GOOD MAN’. Nollywood, Police, Fire brigade, Army, Efcc, SSS, Airforce, Lawyers, and all those concerned, pls bear me witness o. when my village juju and thunder begins to fire pirates left right and centre. Don’t blame me O! Filming will commence on the 14th july, 2015 in Calabar. I rest my case”.

No comments: